1 1/2 C Black Beans, Rinsed And Drained
2 C Snack Primal Sriracha Walnuts
3 Tbsp Olive Or Vegetable Oil, Divided
1 Tbsp White Vinegar
1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tbsp Ancho Chili Powder
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1 Tsp Kosher Or Sea Salt
1 Tsp Chipotle, Ground
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tsp Ground Coriander
Pickled Vegetable Ingredients:
1/2 C Fresh Lime Juice
1 1/2 Tsp Sugar
3⁄4 Tsp Sea Salt
8 Radishes, Thinly Sliced
2 Med Jalapeno Peppers, Thinly Sliced
1 Lg Clove Garlic, Thinly Sliced
16 Whole Wheat Tortillas
1 Olive Oil
1 Thinly Sliced Lettuce
1 Fresh Cilantro Leaves
1 Lime Wedges
1. Stir together lime juice, sugar and sea salt in a small bowl. Stir in radish, jalapeno and garlic slices and let stand for 30 minutes to pickle.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare “chorizo” crumble, place Snack Primal Sriracha Walnuts and beans in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
3. Add 2 tablespoons oil and remaining crumble ingredients to food processor and pulse again until mixture is finely chopped and resembles ground meat, stirring several times and moving the mixture from the bottom of the food processor bowl to the top to evenly mix.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a very large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add “chorizo” mixture to skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until mixture is nicely browned and resembles ground meat, stirring frequently. (May be prepared several days ahead and stored tightly covered in the refrigerator.)
5. Brush each tortilla lightly with oil or coat with cooking spray. Cook briefly on a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat to brown on both sides, keeping warm in foil until all tortillas are cooked.
6. Remove pickled vegetables from liquid and discard garlic slices. Fill each tortilla with equal amounts of “chorizo” and pickled vegetables. Garnish with lettuce and cilantro and serve with lime wedges.