Skip to content
- Between 4 and 6 large ripe bananas, mashed (I use 6)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk or soy milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 to 4 tsps ground cinnamon
- 2 cups almond flour or almond meal
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups dark chocolate chips (over 70% cocoa)
- 2 cups walnut halves and pieces
- 2 cups oatmeal.
~ Cooking Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mash 4 to 6 bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in all remaining ingredients (in any order you want) then stir well to combine.
- Grease a rectangular baking dish with olive oil to prevent sticking then add mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.