1⁄4 C Head Of Lettuce or Leafy Green
1⁄2 C Onion, Chopped
1⁄4 C Bell Pepper, Chopped
1⁄2 C Cucumber, Chopped
1⁄2 C Pound Chicken Breast Fillet
1⁄2 C Snack Primal Root Beer Walnuts
Bang-Bang Sauce Ingredients:
4 Tbsp Basic Walnut Butter
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Vinegar
1 Tsp Chili Oil
1⁄2 C Vegetable Broth
1. Clean and wash the lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
2. Dice the onion and soak in ice-cold water for 20 minutes. Drain then set aside.
3. Slice the pepper and cucumber into strips and toss in a large bowl with the lettuce and onions.
4. Slice the chicken into strips and sauté at high heat with cooking oil. When chicken is cooked through add to the salad.
5. Garnish the salad with Snack Primal Root Beer Walnuts, then set aside and prepare the Bang-Bang Sauce.
6. To make the Bang-Bang Sauce, stir the walnut butter with the honey, vinegar and chili oil.
7. Gradually whisk in the vegetable broth until the dressing is thin and pour-able.
8. Do not dress the salad with the sauce until right before serving.
9. Serve salad by itself or over rice noodles for a heartier meal.
TOTAL FAT 13G
SATURATED FAT 0G
POLY FAT 7 G
MONO FAT 0 G
DIETARY FIBER 2G
ADDED SUGARS <1G
VITAMIN D 0MCG